Interesting Facts About Path of Titans Game
Play Path of Titans on Windows PCDownload Game
Path of Titans is a dinosaur game set in a massive open world with a focus on survival, exploration, and combat. Here are interesting facts about Path of Titans.
- Path of Titans is being developed by Studio Wildcard, the same studio behind the popular dinosaur-themed game, Ark: Survival Evolved.
- The game is set in the Cretaceous period, which was the last period of the Mesozoic era.
- Players will be able to choose from over a dozen different dinosaurs to play as, including popular choices like the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Velociraptor.
- Studio Wildcard has stated that the game will be “the most comprehensive and accurate dinosaur game ever made.”
- Path of Titans is being developed using Unreal Engine 4.
- Players are able to choose from 12 different player classes.
- The game has a unique skill-based progression system.
- There are three playable factions in the game.
- The game features a complex ecosystem, with players able to impact the environment in various ways.
- Path of Titans also features a dynamic weather system, which will impact gameplay in various ways.
- The game features a day/night cycle, with different activities available at different times of day.
- Path of Titans features a large variety of different dinosaurs, each with their own unique abilities and behaviors.
- The game also features other prehistoric animals, such as mammals, reptiles, and birds.